【白宫】川普刘鹤在会议上的谈话(全文翻译 二)
10月11日下午,美中贸易会谈结束后,川普与在白宫与刘鹤会见记者。(图片来源:视频截图)
【看中国2019年10月13日讯】(看中国记者天琴翻译)2019年10月11日下午,美中第13轮高级贸易会谈结束后,川普总统在白宫椭圆办公室演讲,并与刘鹤共同接见记者。期间,刘鹤做简短发言。
以下是川普总统和中国副总理刘鹤在会议上谈话,全文翻译的第二部分:
Remarks by President Trump and Vice Premier Liu He of the People’s Republic of China in a Meeting
川普总统和中国副总理刘鹤在会议上的谈话
VICE PREMIER LIU: (As interpreted.) First, on behalf of the Chinese government, we would like to extend our thanks to President Trump for your congratulatory message to the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
刘副总理:(经翻译)首先,我们代表中国政府对川普总统表示感谢,感谢您祝贺中华人民共和国成立70周年。
We very much agree that to get the China-U.S. economic relationship right, it’s something that is good for China, for the United States, and for the whole world, and we are making a lot of progress towards a positive direction.
我们非常同意使中美经济关系走上正轨,这对中国,美国乃至整个世界都是有益的,而且我们正在朝着积极方向大幅迈进。
Over the recent days, I have had very good communication with both Ambassador Lighthizer and Secretary Mnuchin. And, Mr. President, as you just mentioned, we have made substantial progress in many fields. We are happy about it. We’ll continue to make efforts.
在最近几天里,我与莱特希泽大使和姆努钦部长保持了很好的沟通。总统先生,正如你刚才提到的,我们在许多领域都取得了重大进展。我们对此感到高兴。我们将继续努力。
And thank you for this opportunity for me to speak up. And all my colleagues are happy about it.
谢谢您给我这次发言的机会。我所有的同事对此都很高兴。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, thank you very much. And it’s a great honor. I think that the currency, foreign-exchange agreement that we made will be a tremendous — of tremendous benefit, both in terms of the magnitude of it and in terms of the simplicity of what we’re able to do. It’ll make a very complicated process much simpler. I think that, in itself, I just see as something that we both have been working for.
川普总统:好的,非常感谢。这是一种荣幸。我认为,我们所达成的货币,外汇协议无论从规模上还是在我们所能做的简洁方面都将是巨大的。这将使非常复杂的过程变得更加简单。我认为,就其本身而言,我只是认为我们双方一直在努力。
Yes, please.
是的,请。
VICE PREMIER LIU: (Inaudible) read later to you.
刘副总理:(听不清)稍后再读给您。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, thank you very much. Could I see that? That would be very nice.
川普总统:好的,非常感谢。我可以看到吗?那一定很不错。
VICE PREMIER LIU: Well, of course. Of course.
刘副总理:好的,当然。当然。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: That would be very nice. That’s very nice.
川普总统:那很好。那非常好。
(The Vice Premier presents President Trump with a document.)
(副总理向川普总统提交了一份文件。)
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Thank you very much.
川普总统:非常感谢。
VICE PREMIER LIU: (Inaudible.)
刘副总理:(听不清。)
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yes. Oh.
川普总统:是的。哦。
VICE PREMIER LIU: (Inaudible.)
刘副总理:(听不清。)
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yes. That’s — this is for guys like Jon that can’t — that aren’t good with Chinese.
川普总统:是的。那是给像Jon这样的人,他不能,他中文不好。
They’ll have that magnified so fast your head will spin.
他们把它放大得如此之快,以至于您的头都旋转了。
Well, it’s a tremendous message, and thank you very much. And I’ve read this, and I appreciate it very much. This is from President Xi.
好吧,这是一个巨大的信息,非常感谢。我已经读过了,非常感谢。这是来自习主席的。
VICE PREMIER LIU: Yes. (Inaudible.)
副总理刘:是的。 (听不清。)
PRESIDENT TRUMP: And we knew that we were going to have a very successful phase one. And it took us a long time to get here, but it’s something that’s going to be great for China and great for the USA, and we appreciate it very much. And please congratulate President Xi. Thank you very much.
川普总统:我们知道我们将有一个非常成功的第一阶段。我们花了很长时间才到达这里,但这对中国和美国都将是一件好事,我们对此非常感谢。并祝贺习主席。非常感谢你。
VICE PREMIER LIU: Thank you. Thank you.
副总理刘:谢谢。谢谢。
SECRETARY MNUCHIN: Mr. President, I just want to clarify on the tariffs —
姆努钦部长:总统先生,我只想澄清关税问题,
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Please.
川普总统:请。
SECRETARY MNUCHIN: So, I was just going to clarify, the Vice Premier has requested, and the President has approved, while we go through a process of documenting this, we will not be implementing the increase of tariffs that were scheduled to go in place from 25 to 30 percent.
姆努钦部长:我只是想澄清一下,副总理已经要求,总统已经批准,尽管我们正在对此进行记录过程中,但我们不会实施原定的关税提高措施从25%到30%。
Q The ones that were supposed to go into place on Tuesday of next week, is that right?
问:那些本应在下周二举行的会议,对吗?
SECRETARY MNUCHIN: That’s correct. That’s correct. Those will be confirmed while we —
姆努钦部长:是的。是的。这些会被证实当我们-
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Including the other ones.
川普总统:包括其他人员。
Q Mr. President, are we not closer to a complete end of this trade war? (Inaudible.)
问:总统先生,我们距离贸易战的彻底结束还不是很近吗? (听不清。)
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yeah, I think we’re very close. I think this is a very important phase. A lot of things are — our agriculture will be completed because, when we bring it up to $50 billion — I project is going to be the number — I don’t know if there’s a question as to whether or not our farmers can produce that much. And I think they can, but they’re literally — and I said it jokingly, and I think I mean it — they’re going to have to buy more land, which is okay. It would be a good time to own land in Iowa, Nebraska, and a lot of other great states. So, they’re very happy about it.
川普总统:是的,我认为我们非常接近了。我认为这是一个非常重要的阶段。很多事情是 - 我们的农业将完成,因为当我们将其增加到500亿美元时-我的项目将是数字-我不知道我们的农民是否可以生产出这么多产品。我认为他们可以,但是从字面上看 - 我这么说是开玩笑啦,我想我是任真的 - 他们将必须购买更多的土地,那没关系。这将是在爱荷华州,内布拉斯加州和其它许多大州拥有土地的好时机。因此,他们对此感到非常高兴。
But we’re taking it from $8 billion, which it is now — and it was about $2 or $3 billion; they got down pretty low. But if you take — the highest it ever was was $16 billion, and we’re bringing that to $50 billion. So we’re going from 16 to 50 — so anywhere between 40 and 50. And that’ll start very soon. And they’ve actually already started purchasing. You’ve actually started purchasing a lot —
但是我们是从80亿美元开始的,这是现在的情况,曾经是20亿或30亿美元;他们跌得很低。但是,如果您采取的话 - 最高是160亿美元,而我们正将其提高到500亿美元。因此,我们是将从160亿美元扩展到介于400亿到500亿美元之间。而且很快就会开始。他们实际上已经开始购买。实际上,您已经开始购买很多商品了-
VICE PREMIER LIU: Yes, yes.
刘副总理:是的,是的。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: — from the farmers. We just got messages from the Midwest.
川普总统:—来自农民。我们刚刚收到来自中西部的消息。
VICE PREMIER LIU: We have already, what?
刘副总理:我们已经知道了,什么?
PARTICIPANT: Twenty million.
参加人数:两千万。
VICE PREMIER LIU: Twenty million tons.
刘副总理:两千万吨。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: You have 20 billion?
川普总统:你有200亿?
INTERPRETER: Twenty million. Twenty million tons of soybeans.
翻译:两千万。大豆两千万吨。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Oh, 20 million tons.
川普总统:哦,两千万吨。
PARTICIPANT: Of soybeans.
参与者:大豆。
VICE PREMIER LIU: Already.
刘副总理:已经。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yeah, a tremendous amount of soybeans. And that was over the last couple of weeks. We got word of that. You know, we got word. We notice it; it goes quickly — because we see a price go up a little bit, right? It’s incredible the way the market works. But, yes —
川普总统:是的,大量的大豆。那是过去几周的事。我们知道了。你知道,我们有消息。我们注意到了;它很快就开始了- 因为我们看到价格上涨了一点,对吗?市场运作的方式令人难以置信。但是,是的 -
VICE PREMIER LIU: About 398 dollars.
刘副总理:大约398美元。
PRESIDENT TRUMP: That’s right. That’s right.
川普总统:是的。那就对了。
Q How will this deal be enforced, Mr. President?
问:总统先生,这笔交易将如何执行?
PRESIDENT TRUMP: We’re working on enforcement right now, and that’s been largely agreed to, and that’s one of the things in this agreement. We have an enforcement provision. And they’re working out the final aspects of that enforcement position, and I think that’s something — Bob, do you want to say something about that?
川普总统:我们正在制定执法机制,已经得到了大致的同意,这是现在这份协议的内容之一。我们有一项执行规定。他们正在制定出执行职位的最终方面,我想是这样的事情。鲍勃,你想就此谈谈吗?
请勿错过:
【白宫】川普刘鹤在会议上的谈话 (全文翻译 一)
https://www.secretchina.com/news/gb/2019/10/13/910261.html
【白宫】川普刘鹤在会议上的谈话(全文翻译 三)
https://www.secretchina.com/news/gb/2019/10/14/910362.html
【白宫】川普刘鹤在会议上的谈话 (全文翻译四 结束)
https://www.secretchina.com/news/gb/2019/10/14/910431.html