習說了句話,你覺得中國還需要往回調整 Xi Jinping has said that 「you think China still needs to adjust back
是往中間調整還是要回來呢? should it regulate to the middle or come back?」
意思我還來得及調整嗎? It means that do I still have time to adjust?
你知道這人說了句什麼? Do you know what did this man (Xi』s best childhood friend) say?
不可能!你已經沒有機會調整 (He said) it』s impossible! You have no chance to adjust
所以說,你看習這幾年的折騰 So, take a look at Xi』s struggling over the past few years
所謂私人資產國有化,極端的共產主義化,極端的黨化 the so-called nationalization of private assets, extreme communism, and extreme partyization
他把所有的南巡講話,你一定要記住 All Deng Xiaoping』 speeches on the Southern Tour, you must remember
咱不說共產黨誰好誰壞 let』s not talk about who is good and who is the bad guy in the Communist Party
就這個南巡講話之後的中國改革開放,才有了七哥最起碼 At least because of China』s reform and opening up after the speech on Deng Xiaoping』s southern tour, Miles Guo (has had the opportunity)
中國最起碼不管是災難什麼結果 No matter if it is a disaster or whatever outcome
排序
腦袋裡除了「匪言蜚語」就是空白了。
Xi Jinping has said that 「you think China still needs to adjust back
是往中間調整還是要回來呢?
should it regulate to the middle or come back?」
意思我還來得及調整嗎?
It means that do I still have time to adjust?
你知道這人說了句什麼?
Do you know what did this man (Xi』s best childhood friend) say?
不可能!你已經沒有機會調整
(He said) it』s impossible! You have no chance to adjust
所以說,你看習這幾年的折騰
So, take a look at Xi』s struggling over the past few years
所謂私人資產國有化,極端的共產主義化,極端的黨化
the so-called nationalization of private assets, extreme communism, and extreme partyization
他把所有的南巡講話,你一定要記住
All Deng Xiaoping』 speeches on the Southern Tour, you must remember
咱不說共產黨誰好誰壞
let』s not talk about who is good and who is the bad guy in the Communist Party
就這個南巡講話之後的中國改革開放,才有了七哥最起碼
At least because of China』s reform and opening up after the speech on Deng Xiaoping』s southern tour, Miles Guo (has had the opportunity)
中國最起碼不管是災難什麼結果
No matter if it is a disaster or whatever outcome
最起碼它的經濟上給了中國一個機會
(China』s reform and open