PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (「AGREEMENT」) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING, REGISTERING TO USE OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU (「YOU」 OR THE 「MEMBER」) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
secretchina.com (also known as kanzhongguo.com), a division of KANZHONGGUO ASSOCIATION, INC., owns and operates this website.
* ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between Member and KANZHONGGUO, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein KANZHONGGUO (including but not limited to any prior versions of this Agreement).
* DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. KANZHONGGUO provides each Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post links and comments to a webpage (the 「Services」). Unless stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or otherwise change the current Services shall be subject to this Agreement.
* MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND TERMS OF SERVICE. KANZHONGGUO reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to Member. KANZHONGGUO shall not be liable to Member or any third party should KANZHONGGUO exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. KANZHONGGUO also may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Member’s continued use of the Services constitutes agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this Agreement and any modifications to this Agreement.
* CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Unless stated otherwise on the KANZHONGGUO website, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she authors and publishes through KANZHONGGUO or otherwise enters into the KANZHONGGUO Services. In exchange for the publishing services provided by KANZHONGGUO, Member agrees to grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-terminable license to KANZHONGGUO to use all content Member publishes through KANZHONGGUO without further permission or remuneration, in original language or in translation, including the right to create derivative works and reuse in other media. Members are not allowed to use the KANZHONGGUO name in commercial activity without prior written consent of KANZHONGGUO.
* CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY. Member acknowledges and agrees that KANZHONGGUO neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby.
This website contains links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. KANZHONGGUO does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products, or services available on such websites. KANZHONGGUO’s inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
* MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (「Content」), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not KANZHONGGUO, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Services. KANZHONGGUO does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Services to: (a) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, damaging to religions or their practitioners, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an KANZHONGGUO official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; (i) 「stalk」 or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; or (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
* PROMOTING PRODUCTS ON KANZHONGGUO. If You promote, market, or otherwise advertise (「Promote」 or a 「Promotion」) any product or service via any online or offline channel or medium for the purpose of earning a percentage of the sale price of any product or service (「Product」) sold as a result of such Promotion (「Commissions」), You agree, acknowledge, represent, and warrant that:
* You will not suggest or imply any endorsement by KANZHONGGUO, its contributors, or sponsors for the Product.
* You will not make any unlicensed or unauthorized use of or otherwise infringe or misappropriate any materials protected by any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property or other proprietary right (「IP Rights」).
* You will not interfere with KANZHONGGUO’s tracking of visits, page views, click throughs, or with the normal flow of traffic to, through, or from the KANZHONGGUO Services.
* All communications and/or representations made by You in connection with any Promotions and/or in relation to any Product will be accurate and contain all disclosures and disclaimers necessary to prevent such Promotions from being false or deceptive. Such disclosures and disclaimers must be made in a clear and conspicuous manner, and will otherwise comply with Your country’s laws and all U.S. federal and state laws, including U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, policies and guidelines governing advertising, disclosure and consumer protection, including the FTCs endorsement rules.
* You will not offer, suggest, or imply the availability of any rebates, coupons, tickets, vouchers, or similar incentives to induce or encourage the purchase of a Product.
* KANZHONGGUO reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review your Promotions. You agree that KANZHONGGUO, in its sole discretion and at any time, may demand changes to product promotion and delivery pages, customer support, or other items related to the content of Your Promotions. KANZHONGGUO may remove your Promotion at any time from its Service by refunding any fees paid for that Promotion.
* You will provide valid contact information, including but not limited to a working email address, where KANZHONGGUO can send inquiries and receive a non-automated reply by end of the following business day.
* KANZHONGGUO does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of any such information, nor is it responsible for any bonuses, prizes, or other incentives offered in any Promotions. Your use of any information presented by KANZHONGGUO does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of any such information, nor is it responsible for any bonuses, prizes, or other incentives offered in any Promotions. Your use of any information presented by a Promoter is strictly at your own risk. In no event shall KANZHONGGUO have any liability for your purchase or use of a Product or Service Promoted on KANZHONGGUO.
* Promotion is voluntary, and your reliance is at your own risk. KANZHONGGUO does not independently review or verify information provided in any Promotion for accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness. You acknowledge and understand that KANZHONGGUO does not verify statements, claims, incentives, or promotions made by Promotions.
* CONTENT SUBMITTED TO KANZHONGGUO. KANZHONGGUO does not claim ownership of the Content or links you place on your KANZHONGGUO page. KANZHONGGUO may quote or reproduce your content (if you have made it public), in whole or in part, in order to promote your KANZHONGGUO page and/or the KANZHONGGUO Services. You acknowledge that KANZHONGGUO does not pre-screen Content or links, but that KANZHONGGUO and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content or links that are available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, KANZHONGGUO and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or links that violate this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and links, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content and links.
* INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold KANZHONGGUO, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content or links, your use of the Services, your violation of the this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
* NO RESALE OF SERVICE. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
* MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY. Once you become a member, you shall receive a password and an account. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may change your password at any time (to do so, go to the user profile menu option); you may also set up a new account and close an old one at your convenience. Member agrees to immediately notify KANZHONGGUO of any unauthorized use of Member’s account or any other breach of security known to Member.
* TERMINATION. You agree that KANZHONGGUO, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password and use of the Services, and remove and discard any Content or link within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if KANZHONGGUO believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. KANZHONGGUO may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that KANZHONGGUO may immediately deactivate or delete your KANZHONGGUO page and all related information and files in your KANZHONGGUO page and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that KANZHONGGUO shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Services.
* ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS. KANZHONGGUO runs advertisements and promotions on KANZHONGGUO pages. By creating your KANZHONGGUO page, you agree that KANZHONGGUO has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. You also agree that you will not attempt to block or otherwise interfere with advertisements displayed on your KANZHONGGUO page by any means. Doing so is grounds for immediate termination of the Services. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by KANZHONGGUO on your KANZHONGGUO page is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that KANZHONGGUO shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
* KANZHONGGUO PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any necessary software used in connection with the Services (「Software」) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by KANZHONGGUO or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Software, in whole or in part.
* DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN 「AS IS」 AND 「AS AVAILABLE」 BASIS. KANZHONGGUO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. KANZHONGGUO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR MAKES ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
* MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT MEMBER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. KANZHONGGUO MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
* NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
* SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
* LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. KANZHONGGUO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF MEMBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
* STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS. KANZHONGGUO assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into KANZHONGGUO. KANZHONGGUO retains the right, at KANZHONGGUO’s sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of this Agreement and may terminate Services if a Member’s conduct is found to be inconsistent with this Agreement.
* NOTICE. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. KANZHONGGUO may distribute notices or messages through the Services to inform Member of changes to this Agreement, the Services, or other matters of importance; such distribution shall constitute notices to Member.
* INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement will cause such damage to KANZHONGGUO as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that KANZHONGGUO shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by KANZHONGGUO in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
* LAWS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York. You and KANZHONGGUO agree to submit to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within New York.
* GENERAL INFORMATION. If any provision(s) of this Agreement are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. KANZHONGGUO’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by KANZHONGGUO in writing. Member and KANZHONGGUO agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The section titles in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other services, third-party content or third-party software. If KANZHONGGUO takes any action to enforce this Agreement, KANZHONGGUO, if the prevailing party, will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorneys’ fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which KANZHONGGUO may be entitled.
* VIOLATIONS. Please report any violations of this Agreement to administrators at KANZHONGGUO via the email address [email protected].
* COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. Web site copyright notice: Copyright (c) 2018 The Vision Times. All rights reserved. This website is the copyrighted property of KANZHONGGUO and various third party providers and distributors (「Suppliers」).
KANZHONGGUO and VISIONTIMES are service marks of KANZHONGGUO. Other product, service and company names used on this website are registered and common law trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of such trademarks. Unauthorized use of this Web site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure, or obliterate any of such notices.
* Notice of Infringement: If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any Content or links on this web site, please write to KANZHONGGUO at the address shown below, giving a written statement containing (i) identification of the copyrighted work or intellectual property right that you believe to be infringed, (ii) identification of the Content or links on this web site that you request be removed, (iii) your name, address, and daytime telephone number and e-mail address if available, (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work or the intellectual property right is not authorized by its owner, its agent, or applicable law, (v) a statement that the information in your statement is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right you believe to be infringed, and (vi) the signature of the owner of the right that you believe to be infringed or a person authorized to assert such infringement on behalf of the owner. Subject to KANZHONGGUO’s investigation and review of such claim, KANZHONGGUO will remove any Content or links on this web site that infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under United States law upon receipt of such a statement. Statements of infringement under this section should be submitted to KANZHONGGUO ASSOCIATION, INC., P.O. Box 3620931, PACC, New York, NY 10129, USA
May 24, 2018