怎麼用英語說「有空」
When are you free?
你什麼時候有空?
Friday after 3:00.
星期五3點以後有空。
When are you available?
你什麼時候有空?
That's a bad day for me.
那天我不行。
That day is fine.
那天我可以。
When can I come over?
我什麼時候去合適? (*come over「順便拜訪」。)
When can I stop by?
我什麼時候可以去你那兒坐坐?
When should I come?
我什麼時候來合適?
You decide when.
你定時間吧。
I'll leave it up to you.
全交給你了。
It's your decision.
你定吧。
You decide where.
你定地點吧。
Wherever you want is okay.
哪兒都行,只要你覺得好。
Is seven convenient for you? / Is seven okay for you?
7點行嗎?
When can you come over? / What time can you make it?
你幾點能來?
Is it too early?
太早了嗎?
Is it too late?
太晚了嗎?
Let's meet tomorrow at 7︰30.
明天7︰30見吧。
It's a date. (*這句用於確認約會的日期和時間。)
就那個時間吧。
Okay, see you then.
行,到時候見。
- 關鍵字搜索:
-
怎麼