content

美軍士兵戰爭必備手冊

 2005-04-07 15:54 桌面版 简体 打賞 0
    小字
1. you are not a superman.
  你不是超人。(不要無謂的冒險、不要做傻事)
  
  2. if it^s stupid but works,it isn^t stupid.
  如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法。
  
  3.don^t look conspicuous - it draws fire. (this is why aircraft carriers are called 「bomb magnets」.)
  不要太顯眼,因為那會引來對方火力攻擊。(這就是航母被稱為「炸彈磁鐵」的原因。)
  
  4. never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
  別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個散兵坑裡。
  
  5. never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
  別忘了你手上的武器是由最低價的承包商得標製造的。
  
  6. if your attack is going really well,it^s an ambush.
  如果你的攻擊進行得很順利,那一定是你中了圈套。
  
  7. all five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
  所有五秒的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完。
  
  8. try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
  盡量顯得是一個無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能彈藥不夠了。(他會先打最重要的人)
  
  9. if you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall short.
  每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮彈。
  
  10. the enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
  那支你以為是敵軍疑兵而不加注意的部隊恰恰就是敵人的攻擊主力。
  
  11. the important things are always simple.
  重要的事總是簡單的。
  
  12. the simple things are always hard.
  簡單的事總是難作到。
  
  13. the easy way is always mined.
  好走的路總是已被敵軍布上了地雷。
  
  14. if you are short of everything except enemy. you are in combat.
  如果你除了敵人不缺,其它什麼都缺,那你往往就要面臨作戰了。
  
  15. incoming fire has the right of way.
  飛來的子彈有優先通行權。(擋它的道你就要倒大楣!)
  
  16. if the enemy is in range, so are you!!!
  如果敵人正在你的射程內,別忘了你也在他的射程內。
  
  17. no combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
  從沒有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱。
  
  18. things that must be together to work usually can^t be shipped together.
  必須要裝配在一起才能發揮效力的武器裝備通常不會一起運來。
  
  19. radio^s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
  無線電通訊會有可能在你急需火力支援時失靈。
  
  20. anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
  你作的任何事都可能挨槍子兒 -- 包括你什麼都不做。
  
  21. tracers work both ways.
  曳光彈可以幫你找到敵蹤;但也會讓敵人找到你。
  
  22. the only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
  唯一比敵人火力還精確的是友軍打過來的炮火。(誤射)
  
  23. make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can^t get out.
  當你防守嚴密到敵人攻不進來時,那往往你自己也打出不去。
  
  24. if you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
  如果你多報戰功,那下次你會被給予超過你能力的目標讓你去打。(自討苦吃)
  
  25. when both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
  當兩軍都覺得自己快輸時,那他們可能都是對的。
  
  26. professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
  專業士兵的行為是你能預測的,可惜戰場上業餘的士兵佔多數,因此敵人的行為大部分是你所無法預測的。
  
  27. if you are captured by bad guys, don^t be a hero.
  如果你被俘,別充英雄 (爭取活著回來)。
--版權所有,任何形式轉載需看中國授權許可。 嚴禁建立鏡像網站。
本文短網址:


【誠徵榮譽會員】溪流能夠匯成大海,小善可以成就大愛。我們向全球華人誠意徵集萬名榮譽會員:每位榮譽會員每年只需支付一份訂閱費用,成為《看中國》網站的榮譽會員,就可以助力我們突破審查與封鎖,向至少10000位中國大陸同胞奉上獨立真實的關鍵資訊, 在危難時刻向他們發出預警,救他們於大瘟疫與其它社會危難之中。

分享到:

看完那這篇文章覺得

評論

暢所欲言,各抒己見,理性交流,拒絕謾罵。

留言分頁:
分頁:


x
我們和我們的合作夥伴在我們的網站上使用Cookie等技術來個性化內容和廣告並分析我們的流量。點擊下方同意在網路上使用此技術。您要使用我們網站服務就需要接受此條款。 詳細隱私條款. 同意